Technology in Language Teaching & Learning is a peer-reviewed open access international journal, publishing original articles three times per year. The journal accepts articles focusing on all areas of language teaching and/or learning through technology, and research reporting on computer- and mobile-assisted language learning and cultural or intercultural learning, as well as policies, theories and methods of technology integration into language education and other similar or relevant research will be accepted for review.
Manuscripts should be APA and MS Word formatted and submitted through this system. The deadlines for publications are as follows: Received by December 1st for publication in January, Received by April 1st for publication in May, Received by August 1st for publication in September.
All submissions must include:
- A clear and specific title
- All graphics as separate JPG or GIF files, in grayscale or black and white, at a resolution of at least 300 dpi
- A biodata of up to 50 words per author
- An abstract of around 250 words in length
- The preferred academic or professional affiliation with the names of each author
- A paragraph stating whether or not the research reported has received institutional ethics clearance, and if any funding was provided.
Regular articles are expected to be 6000-8000 words in length (excluding references and appendixes), and are expected to include original research based on solid methodology and sufficient background research. Note that all submissions to the journal must be original work that has not been published elsewhere. If we find that an article has been published previously elsewhere before being published in Technology in Language Teaching & Learning without permission from both the editors of both Technology in Language Teaching & Learning and the previous publication, the offending author(s) may be responsible for re-printing and re-distribution costs of that issue of the journal.
Pricing of publication is in line with policies laid out by Castledown Publishers, and are to be made only if a manuscript has been accepted for publication (http://castledownpublishers.com/journals/).